Monday, October 28, 2024

Leg Day

    I was considering taking a rest day due to lower body fatigue I have been feeling.  Yet, mentally I wanted to get after it today.  Once I got all my school work done I took a nap, and I woke up refueled.  When I got to the gym I was a still a little tight so I did a good 5-10 minute warmup.  Once I got the blood flowing I felt pumped to workout.  This is proof that if you don't feel like working out early in the day, rest up and maybe you will be more primed in the afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. This is the same feeling I felt for leg day as well. It took me to get to the gym and hit my first couple sets to get myself rolling. I think it is great that since this is going to be our profession we find ways to push ourselves. If we do not do that then why should we push others when they do not feel like doing exercises. This is a great read and you are right if you do not feel like going at that time get some rest hydrate and wait until you are ready.

    ReplyDelete

Rest Day

     It feels hard to stay away from the gym on a rest day.  In the back of my mind I think that maybe I could be getting better by training...